So much to update with, it seems!
First off, if anyone is on the North Eastern side of the USA, you'll know that we're all being slammed with a wintery blizzard. Guess I better just hunker down and sip away on my tea and hot chocolate!
But besides that, a holiday update. Hope that your times have been merry and bright, with much joy and happiness stuffed in your stocking and pulled on your sleds. : ) As much as I don't want to make it sound like I'm spoiled, I think I shall share what I got from generous and wonderful people.
: an adorable little fox hat! Thanks for it so much, Jason!
: this little Japanese fish-shaped eraser. My dad though it was a piece of candy. lol
Other things, from family:
- some really nice shirts
- A copper and silver raven necklace: thanks Grandma!
- re-usable fork, spoon and knife because I protest against using plastic utensils lol
- Chocolate Fudge Cake scented shampoo and body wash
- The Sorceress
and The NEcromancer
by Michael Scott
- A knit owl hat: so very warm!
- A little fox figurine
- Peanut butter Snickers
- Sparkly bracelets
- Head bands and hair clips from the New York Rennaisance Faire
- Two Christmas ornaments for my tree
- 3 TICKETS TO SEE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA ON BROADWAY
- Flyleaf's newest album 'Remember to Live'
- Omnia's CD 'PaganFolk'
- A National Novel Writer's Month shirt
- ROCK BAND 3 and GREEN DAY ROCK BAND for the Wii
Besides that though, awaiting my boyfriend to come down and see my on Wednesday to Sunday. Because of the winter storm, his train down has been delayed until then: he was originally to come down today, Monday, but now I must wait a little bit longer. > <
Also! Anime conventions are coming up soon! This year, I'm finally going to AnimeNext 2011 with my local 4-H anime club as a group and will possibly be dressing up: most likely as a geisha, Hungary from Hetalia
or Gin Ichimaru from Bleach
. Along with that, there is the planning-out of a new 4-H tradition: CloverCon!
This is a new thing, a small convention completly planned out by our club, and we will be sure to definetly make it worth all of our hard work.
So, there's the latest updates. Enjoy the last days of December and 2010!
P.S: say a prayer for
for when he travels down to see me on Wednesday, okay? I want him to be safe on the train.