Because I don't know who my Secret Santa for this holiday season is, but I got some things to be drawn.
1) My OC's: Polaris, Siobahn, The Nyght and/or Mecadiah. I love all of them!
- Polaris is an insane and flirtatious sorcerer/necromancer who wants to summon a giant frightening wolf that can bring about the end of the world (supposedly)
- Siobahn is a dual scimitar wielding bad-ass elf from a desert region with a sense of humor. Don't take that for a weakness though. He'll take you down with ease with either blades or a wind spell.
- The Nyght is a sarcastic demon who lives by feasting on the emotions of others. His torso is that of a man and the lower body of a large long-furred wolf with a longer tail. Think Loki from Norse mythology with him as a trickster.
- Mecadiah is a rather strange dragon who controls elemental fire magic. He lives in a library and loves to out-wit others in riddles and games. He DOES NOT like intruders.
( All of them can be found in my Gallery somewhere.)
2) My male video game crush, Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Preferred: a pose showing either his bad-assery or his sexy-ness. NO JUDGEMENT.
3) OR, my lady video game crush Elizabeth from Persona 3. What. I LIKE WHITE HAIR OKAY.
4) Steampunk is also a good way to go too. Maybe one of an alchemist or mage. Magic and Steampunk is always fun.
5) Or if you cant go Steampunk, regular fantasy. I've got a soft spot for elves (if you haven't noticed already), magic users (druids, mages, alchemists), dragons (DUH), white hair, yellow or blue eyes and lots of magic. Did I mention magic? And faeries. Faeries are good too.
I think that's about as much as I can think of right now.